Are you going out of town and need a comfortable, safe and fun place for your pup to stay while you are away?
Then bring them to the Puppy Loft, where your pup will get their own vacation!
A stay at the PuppyLoft includes:
- comfortable place to sleep
- a full day of daycare and exercise with both canine and human companions
- outdoor relief walks
- lots of love, hugs, belly rubs and attention
While we could never replace your companionship, our capable and caring professionals will do everything possible to make sure your dog is as comfortable here as they are at home.
Your pup has the option of staying alone in his/her "room", sharing a bigger "room" with a friend, or spending the night on our cageless environment for a more social sleep-over experience.
- Please note that dogs will only stay in our cage-less environment upon request.
- Puppy Loft reserves the right to crate dogs should they display signs of aggression towards other dogs or humans. Owners will be notified should this situation arise.
Boarded dogs are fed 2/3 times per day You may select any feeding time.
If your pup has any specific dietary requirements and/or requires certain foods, please note that on your registration form. Also - please provide the appropriate amount of food (for your pup\'s entire stay) in disposable zip-lock bags, with his/her name clearly labeled along with the type of food and quantity to be dispensed.
You may bring any pet beds, blankets, toys, etc., but nothing uniquely valuable as sometimes things get damaged or lost. All beds and toys must be washable and labeled with your dog's name.
Want to pick up a bathed and happy pup?
Your dog can be bathed or groomed before departure.
Please arrange this no later than one day before expected date of pick up.
Members receive complimentary bath after 3 nights
Non-members have the option of a discounted bath after 3 nights
All overnight boarders must meet the following requirements:
• Current on all his/her vaccinations (Rabies, Bordetella Kennel Cough and Distemper
• pass a temperament test
• at least 6 months of age
PuppyLoft | open 7am - 8pm | (212) 924-9131
email@example.com - www.puppyloft.com